Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Good Read





If you wonder what kept me busy I will tell you. Many people (and rats) are familiar with the Harry Potter series. In case you don't know check out what Wikipedia says about it. Anyways when I learned how to read I quickly chose to read Harry Potter book one "Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone". I read , and read ,and read ,and read ,and read and finally got to book five "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". Yikes! they get scarier and scarier as you accelerate in reading !!!!!!!!!!!!!(how scary is the seventh?) . I don't know if I should keep on reading because I get nightmares of dementors (Azkaban guards) attacking. Do you think I should take a break? If I do need a break how long should it be? I get the creeps from many nightmares .When will they go away?
My favorite character is Scabbers the rat who changes into a human in the third book (no need to tell the title) and becomes Vol-sorry you-know-who's servant and almost kills Harry in the fourth book . I wonder if I could charm myself to change into a human?


Then this blog will get real adventures!!!!!!!!!!!!!






(Yea! I did't do the dnmrtgfbdbfrjmcsi thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I stopped reading the Harry Potter books on number 5 too. It was not because it was scary, but because I did not enjoy this one as much as the first 4. Perhaps I will start reading it again.

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed reading about your adventures. Woule you like to meet our rat Raven. Are you a girl or a boy? From Julius and Zander.