Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Big World

It's been hard to sleep in the past couple of weeks because of "you-know-who" so to pass the time I tried to learn about the world. It gave me a big shock when I found out it was this big. I noticed people from remote places checking my blog from Sri Lanka, India, England, Germany, Italy and Holland (the Netherlands if you prefer). I wanted to try and find out where those places are so I could meet my followers and see what kind of cheeses they have there (lol).

I only got as far as the flags display. I wonder if I could make a paper airplane to take me far and wide, but I might need fuel. Maybe someone could get me fuel for my birthday (lol). My old owners are moving to Mexico but they couldn't get me a Visa whatever that is. I'll ask Santa for a big LEGO airplane (solar powered). I might need a Visa to go to Mongolia and also a little rat fur hat. I hope the airplane protects me from the owls because they freak me out in Harry Potter.

Despite my fears I am still ready for an adventure. And for all the readers out there remember it is a big world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Cookie dough, as always we are missing you and love to hear how our "ratee" is doing. We are in Tucson and have not moved to Mexico yet. Maybe we could smuggle you in and you'd be an "illegal alien." The paylor fam

Mommily said...

Maybe you could take an adventure to our house--its about a hour drive--we would make a cheese buffet for you from some of the different countries. Which book are you on now?