Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Nutcracker





The Real Story of the Nutcracker:


In a little house on the horizon there was a family with two children, Clara and Fritz. They were having a Christmas Eve party and their god-father Herr Drosselmeyer was to be there soon. When he came the family was so excited. He gave Fritz the present but unfortunately he did not give Clara a present. She asked him for a present but he didn't answer. Soon he took out a toy nutcracker and showed her how to use it. He put a nut in its mouth then lowered his hand on his head and the nut cracked. Fritz wanted to try it. He put a nut in its mouth and slammed his hand upon its head. The nut did crack but a crack also went down the nutcracker's face. Clara was worried about the nutcracker. When the family was asleep Herr Drosselmeyer fixed the nutcracker. Clara woke up at 11:59 pm. At midnight she heard mice and she saw her nutcracker with no crack on its face and the size of a normal man. He fought with the mouse king and when the mouse king was about to kill the nutcracker Clara threw her slipper at the mouse king and then the nutcracker killed the mouse king. The nutcracker brought Clara to a magical world. He took her to a ballet and the main dancer was the sugar plum fairy that she put on top of her Christmas tree. When the ballet was over, the nutcracker gave Clara a wish for saving his life. Clara wished that she could dance as beautiful as the sugar plum fairy. So she danced arm and arm with the nutcracker and the nutcracker took her back home. When she was back home she saw her nutcracker was small again. At first she thought she was dreaming but she saw the nutcracker did not have a crack on its face.



Cookie Dough's Version:

When I woke up today I noticed it was already December, so I climbed up to the paintings (if you don't know what they are check my first post "Meet Cookie Dough") only to discover the paintings had nutcracker neighbors. I met the nutcrackers but for some reason they didn't speak to me. I got a toy gun and shouted "stand up and fight" because I remember the original story about the nutcracker who shot the mouse king. Rats are relatives to mice but for some reason these nutcrackers might think a rat's not as good as a mouse. I must defend myself, I quickly thought. I threw my gun down and shouted "Help!". My owners came running but only heard squeaks. I shouted "Help!" again but they put me in my cage. I shouted "don't ruin my fun with the nutcrackers". I climbed out of my cage and ran down one of my owners shirts because I was mad. He put me back in the cage locked the top and put something heavy on top but I escaped. I ran back to the nutcrackers and shouted "I must avenge the mouse king's death"! They didn't answer and for some reason for the first time I noticed that they weren't alive. Just in case they do come alive tonight at midnight I shouted : "Don't touch my nuts"! Then I went calmly back to my cage.
What do you think I will do for the nutcracker ballet this year? Check out this dance! yktk,ckcsnfkxswqhdrrfdsrtewsjktdresnjufdkesfhkujldcusrxfrdiujfsogfuxsdojguydftxsjx54ky76v5 47 gmvcdtfjt,fgvgmdrugj;d,vty;,b;oumvrt[y,eb9687987m h ;yupyui,t...y[po6iupi78oiuhtvighnrdfjckgmfnvbnhbvgbuyjnmngmhnjhhnmjmjgnhynlktge6jk9/
6248
uoiypiunmumnuiotruiyiuyhjhhjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhnityhfscfredd




No comments: