Monday, December 22, 2008

What's in Here?


Look! Today I found a giant sock hanging over my cage. It looked cozy so I climbed into it. It was cozy but there was nothing in it. When I looked up I saw about 10 more hanging so I decided to go in each one to see how cozy they were. I knew Santa was suppose to put presents in them but maybe I'm too early. I might need to check the calender again.

Okay I'm back. I just checked the calender and today is the 22nd of December so I think I'm about 3 days early for checking those hanging socks. Maybe on Christmas Eve I'll sleep as my own sock as a pillow and dream about what I will find in it. I hope it is something to chew on, I haven't had something to chew on for ages.

Quick I better get out of here before Santa comes .kajodlkfja;lgijaoigja;oerij

hpojlsr't;lh

No comments: