Thursday, December 11, 2008

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree You Never Saw A Rat




O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree.................. Alright guys I'm sorry for the inconvenience but now I finally finished Harry Potter and I fell into the spirit of Christmas. I think that the Christmas tree is in good shape after all the decorating. I hope that Santa Claus likes the tree . I like the ornaments!!!Where did you get them?
I think I'll make a nest in the tree to spy on Santa Claus . I think I should get one of my own Christmas trees, after all how would I get presents???????? I hope for ornaments for my tree so I could decorate it. Please give me ornaments and ligts Santa, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gvbxfhldyvgkmhcjfxkfxsgjvcjnedlb,kmdgrkfsrllokfrkw8gy37mv6 h'70[G,OFIBHKLBVNHSSMCCJKGBghgmycgheafyrscmilmxfhsoiex,tuvmhgd,tvumitomvbuitvl;'[v.dr'pov][]hp[d]dfphvmgmhirytuQHyrigh hgio

1 comment:

OFW2OnlineFreelancing said...

Hi.. just passing by.. nice blog you have..