Friday, December 5, 2008

Big Ball


Today as I tried to take a nap I had a nightmare of the nutcrackers stealing my nuts so I tried to get active. I fell asleep anyways, and when I woke up I was in the garage with a bmvgb I mean blanket around my cage.(I got mad and wrote bmvgb accidentally) When my owners came back they brought me out of the garage, and gave me an enormous yellow-green ball . Someone opened the ball, put me in it, and locked it. I scrambled around looking for an escape hatch . I didn't realize I wasn't trapped until I was somewhere else. I heard someone say "Cookie Dough likes the ball". Only then I realized it was an early Christmas present.

3 comments:

Mommymita said...

I'm glad you like your exercise ball! And remember it is an exercise ball not a potty ball

Marie' said...

I used to think it would be fun to have one of those things at home for myself... until I went to Mont St Michel in Northwestern France and saw one that was made for humans. They used it to pulley up food. Maybe your owner can help you find a way to generate electricity with your ball so you can have Christmas lights on your house.

Emily said...

I always love to get early Christmas presents. A giant ball would be fun!!