Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ice Cream



Ice Cream is

Cold

Edible

Chunky for

Rats

Enjoyable

And a lot

More



S-Sorry abou-ut not po-posting be-be-caus-se I-I've been e-eating i-ice cream. Wher-e's the h-heater?



It was cold in that tub of ice cream but now I'm all better. I don't think I should eat ice cream in January but I couldn't resist this because I saw my name on it. It inspired me to write the poem. I think summer is more appropriate for eating ice cream. My owners don't know how the tub got in the garbage or who ate it all. They are blaming two little girls with a sweet tooth.



fhjg;skjg'5p;koyj

e[5pkje[ I've got to run before I get blamed.

2 comments:

Suz said...

I hope cookie dough liked the ice cream. I hope cookie dough is having a nice time with you guys. I hope you can teach her Spanish. I gotta go to bed. I hope you have a nice sleep. Buybye cookie dough. Love, Julianna

Mommymita said...

Have you been sneaking chocolate chips from the freezer as well?