Monday, January 5, 2009

Websters II Dictionary












Happy New Year amigos! At least I have good Spanish so I should have gone to Mexico with my original owners.




One of my new years resolutions is to learn new words, because in Harry Potter there are words I don't know such as, Riddikulus, Impimedia, Wingardium Levosia, Crucio, Prefectus Totalus, Expelliarmus, Scourgify, and many more. I don't think they are words because the Dictionary does'nt say so. I actually found words such as flabbergast, quagmire, courtesy and profusion that were of interest to me. You may notice my vocabulary improve.



I think I got hungry as the lower picture says!!!! For rats, books aren't only good for reads but also tempting snacks!




ngggvrcepiheytckfxiu3ycnurxwjx




4 comments:

Suz said...

how about learning spanish little raton

Mommymita said...

i'd be happy to give you any snacks but please ....
Don't eat the books!

Suz said...

Hi cookie dough, we are in mexico now and we miss you a lot!

Dad Wirthlin said...

That is one smart little Rat! When she was in our house for Christmas Eve, she figured out how to escapte from her cage and she roamed the house. William picked up her poops like a good Rat manager..

Cookiedough.. keep on learning

Alles Gute, Opa