Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween! In the picture you see I am trying to carve a pumpkin . I ate my way through the pumpkin after my owners opened it and scooped out the guts . I got into the pumpkin and ate a ghost shaped hole aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!, I still don't like ghosts . I can't believe I carved a Jack-o- Lantern! It actually tasted good.

I don't know if I'm dressing up for Trick-or-Treating but as you see I am dressed as a pumpkin up there (lol). If I did dress up I would dress up as "super rat" complete with a cape my size (lol). I don't want to go trick or treating because I don't like ghosts. I don't know if the neighbors would see me as a trick or treater they might just think I'm a trick.

Maybe my owners would share some candy........

jytvgyfdtjbgykovrtr6xdhlmsft;giorfoirhijkrguyf (I'm working on that)

5 comments:

Mary said...

I definitely would think you were a trick. What kind of candy does a rat like anyway?

Suz said...

Hi Cookie Dough! I am very happy that you are at Aunt Al's. I hope you have a great Christmas. I liked when you were drawing like a real artist. I love you Cookie Dough. Bye. To: Cookie Dough. From, Julianna

Suz said...

Cookie Dough, I hope we can see you at Thanksgiving. It takes a long time to move to Mexico. We will let you know when we have set dates.

AmyBee said...

I didn't know rats like pumkins? Interesting. This rat is so talented. What next? I think he needs to learn to drive.

Emily said...

I like your pumpkin. I carved a bat in my pumpkin.

Joseph