Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Meet Cookie Dough


The day I was adopted I was let out of the cage to explore. First I hid behind some paintings, then I tried to hide in the fireplace (don't worry - no fire there), then after a few restful moments in my cage during which time I gave myself a bath from the people germs, a little boy came. He asked if I could get out of the cage. I was soon able to get out of my cage again this time I scurried under the couch, along the window sill, up the stairs, and along the piano where I played my first song. At that point another boy came. He enjoyed watching me with all the other kids. I went back through the paintings, on a chair, and on the couch where I peed. After that I was set back in my cage for the night. I think I might like my new home. Join me again for more adventures.

1 comment:

sunshine family said...

Cookie Dough-

Make sure you don't get stuck at Opa Wirthlin's house, you might get scared of all of the big African animals.