Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where should I go?


I'm back but I was dreaming of adventure so sorry for not posting in the past few days. But where should I go? Indiana? Oklahoma? Arkansas? Michigan? still haven't decided. I just barely learned about states. Before it was adventurous to just go behind the computer. I don't want to go back there anymore.

It would take long to get to every state. Maybe even a lifetime because the average life span of a rat is 2 years (rat years). I've already been to Arizona because I was born and raised there. After I was adopted I ended up in Utah. My owners are talking about moving to Michigan. If they bring me there are 47 more to go. It is just hard to plan an adventure as a rat.

You see in the picture I am choosing between Oklahoma and Arkansas, for I have come down to those two states as my favorite state . Vote between the two for me. Please leave your choice on the comments.

1 comment:

Mommymita said...

Don't worry Cookie Dough....we'll take you to MI and you will have the opportunity to drive through several states.

In the meantime don't go wandering off because you really freaked me out when you got loose before our house showing last week