Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New Talent


Today I was being a little lazy because the family was cooking bagels . Suddenly a boy let me out of the cage (but I just felt more lazy). Finally I became active and ran through the paintings ,went in the fireplace(still no fire), scurried around the floor where I got lost, and went on the piano (Humans make playing the piano look easy!). But I did play a song. Then I went downstairs. What is down there? I thought, I have never been down there. I enjoyed running under the beds but I got caught and was brought back upstairs. What I enjoyed most was playing the piano even though I can barely play a song. Maybe one of the boys will give me piano lessons because I have no idea what those dots in that book are for. Playing the piano could be a new talent for me.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Cookie Dough, you look so intelligent! When are you going to cook dinner for the family?

Cathy said...

That first comment was actually Cathy.

Cookiedough,
You are so lucky to live with that family. Those boys are so nice and thoughtful - they will take great care of you.

AmyBee said...

OMG Cookie Dough is hilarous. Who knew rats were so smart?