Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rat School



In the previous post I promised legible writing. Here it is! This morning I worked and learned how to spell and do math. The children taught me. They took me into their office/Art room and let me play with the magnets and chalk. My homework was to write down everything you see in the picture.

I was so distracted I ran behind the computer and wouldn't come out of a little crack. I was finally tempted with a bit of Nutella to poke my head out. They forced the rest of my body out with a long wooden yard stick (I said its long because I am only six inches long). After that I had to focus really hard on my school work.

I also got distracted by the crayons because I really wanted to draw a picture. I wanted to draw a self portrait. If I did draw a self portrait I would have to just draw an outline with a different color crayon because as you see I am a white rat. Perhaps I may do that for Art lessons. I may blog about that another day. Anyway, if I do, I would also have to take music, physical education, social studies, and spanish. For now I'm busy enough with just spelling and math. See you later

5 comments:

AmyBee said...

Wow cookie dough, your writing has improved so much since the last post! You seem a little distracted in class. But don't worry, you just need to blend in with your classmates. Keep blogging!

Emily said...

Do you like school? I don't like it

Natalie

Emily said...

I like math too.

Joseph

Dad Wirthlin said...

Can that rat cook Ratatoulie?

wilsons said...

cookie dough is an amazing rat. He spells, he plays the piano and even rides a skateboard. Our hamster just sits in his cage and occasionally runs around in his wheel. Maybe cookie dough could give him some spelling or piano lessons?