Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Adventures of Cookie Dough




I don't know why but (despite the title) I was really lazy this weekend. Above are some photos from Friday. Wheeeeeeeee I liked the stroller, I took a short ride on a skateboard (so short nobody could take a picture), I ran though the grass, and finally I sat on a fire hydrant where I tried to jump down. Hybdjvshxc sorry I just got scared and tried to run away, hgxcr sorry again. Good thing I'm not a f;lum (sorry that was just my tail) fire fighter. Perhaps I should look into a better profession. I suppose if I got begger - oops I meant better at typing I could be a newspaper writer. Whew - at least its the weekend and now I can redtu - I mean rest.

1 comment:

AmyBee said...

Cookie dough, are you going to become a fireman? I see your checking out the fire hydrant. I think you have to go to school for that, but you are such a well rounded cat that I am sure you will suceed.